20120328

HI. MY NAME IS -





Hi, my name is - WHAT? My name is - WHO? My name is - wakawakawakawaka!!

Childhood nostalgia! After a little bit of research (the wonderful world of wikipedia) I found out that Eminem's breakthrough single 'My name is' dates back from 1999. Has it been that long? Nevertheless, recognizable lyrics.

Don't you just hate that Slim Shady moment in which you have to repeat your name a 762346 times whenever the person you introduce yourself to doesn't hear what you're saying? I HATE it whenever that happens, awkward muchhh. I am not used to pronouncing my name, it always comes out a bit strangely in front of new people - especially when repeated. My name is one of those words I hear all the time but rarely use myself. I mean, how often do you speak it out yourself, apart from introductions? Right!

Okay, back on track. I will never have those moments again, because My Name Necklace sent me over this cute silver Carrie Bradshaw-esque name necklace. Thanks guys! I will simply point to it demonstratically whenever someone forces me to say my name more than two times.

By the way, if you want one yourself, you can use the code specially made for my readers: use 'INFINITY' for a 8% discount.

What do you think of this little makeup experiment btw? A soft brown smokey eye in combination with bright red lipstick - I wouldn't have come up with it myself wasn't it for an editorial I saw somewhere last week. I never walk out of the house without a splash of mascara slash sunglasses to cover my naked eyes so this is quite new to me!





Back to studying, exams in two days.. And after that: Paris Paris j'arrive!


Follow COI through BLOGLOVIN', FACEBOOK and TWITTER




10 opmerkingen:

  1. hahaha i know what you mean!have a nice time in paris :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Heel mooi, die make-up! En fijn zo'n kettinkje, ik snap je frustraties haha, ik durf ook al eens te struikelen over mijn eigen naam omdat die zo raar klinkt als ik hem zelf zeg.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Pretty! En die lipstick staat je goed!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wauw, prachtige blauwe ogen heb je! En ik ken het, ik vind het ook altijd heel vervelend om m'n eigen naam uit te spreken. Dat klinkt altijd zo stom haha.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. wauw wat ben je mooi!
    super mooie fotos!

    new outfitpost - Light me up
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. je make-up is echt mooi! En jij bent ook mooi!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Echt mooi! Die lipstick staat je supergoed!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. those neckless are sooooo cute!!!!!!!!


    http://lustforgourmandise.blogspot.com/

    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

hoi ♥