20120203

HELLO WORLD OF THE LIVING





Hell yeah, I returned to the world of the living! My internship is finally over and now I have a shitload to do, for instance I'm planning a trip to Paris as we speak. Initially I would be going to Stockholm with a good friend but after having to suffer minus-14 degree weather for a week now we decided to look for something more... Not so.. North of where we live already.


I am going to return to my travel plans right now and will leave you with some antique pictures from three months ago (damn me, you'll probably be seeing this month's pictures in about a season or two) and a rather antique classic song of the day to team it up with. Laterrr.







Ph. by the lovely Zafiera with her bloody fantastic monster camera. Really, didn't do a tad of editing in these pictures. IT WAS DA CAMERAHH.

Wearing H&M trend coat, ZARA jumper, vintage blouse, vintage hat. Similiar combat boots via Spartoo.nl voor schoenen.

20 opmerkingen:

  1. wonderful look. i'm so in love with your shoes.
    excellent.
    kisses to you and visit me soon.
    maren anita

    www.fashion-meets-art.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Amazing outfit! Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog. I love your style! That coat is amazing! I like everything about it, plus you're gorgeous and have a great blog. If you want we could follow each other via GFC. Promise to follow back in case you like my blog and follow me. Kisses x

    http://paintmeinthelandscape.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. prachtig! en inderdaad: je haar is ook zo mooi!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. wow!! amazing outfit!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. thanks,so much,i mades my smile,and i'm really in love with ur pictures,and i love how you focus: )<3and i love ur hair

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Such a laid back outfit; love it. Hope you're having a lovely weekend!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. your outfit is perfect, love this post <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Really great outfit! I love those boots and your hair is beautiful!!

    Drea xo

    dreasjunkyard.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. So pretty! Amazing style! Following you now!

    ox,
    -davie+erica

    http://www.lpfashionphilosophy.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Leuk dat je hebt gereageerd op mn blog:)
    Dit is ook echt een geweldig outfit voor deze koude dagen
    xIris van Irisistible

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Love your style. Great bag and layering.

    Rhe
    rhestyle.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Awesome hair!

    http://anfash.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. jij hebt echt zo'n geweldige stijl!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

hoi ♥