20120531

Acoustic waves II - Festival Fever




FLORENCE AND THE MACHINE - M83 - METRONOMY

JUSTICE - THE XX - GESAFFELSTEIN X BRODINSKI

THE RAPTURE - BRIGITTE - ELECTRIC GUEST


FOCUS ON MAIN SQUARE FESTIVAL
I recently told you about the French festival I will be attending at the end of June. Well, no festival without a little bit of fabulous acoustic waves! This post is all about the magnificent highlights of Main Square Festival. I could be posting a dozen more videos of the artists I have to discover yet - but I guess you get the picture, right? I'm excited to get some exercise by shaking my butt off  in Arras, France!

At the moment I haven't been getting a lot of exercise. I am stuck at home, studying for the final tests of this year. And although I occasionally take an effort and study in my Marni x H&M shorts, my overall study outfits don't look that appealing. So bear with me for a while longer! I will find my fashion sense back after I finish studying the causes and cure of diarrhea - oh joy.

So, what's your favorite artist on the list? 

PS. there's still some tickets left over at the Main Square Festival website ... 

Acoustic Waves I - Spring rain



Follow COI through BLOGLOVIN', FACEBOOK and TWITTER




10 opmerkingen:

  1. zĂșlke leuke muziek dit!
    En ooeeeh, ik kan echt niet wachten tot november; florence and the machine! Ga je ook?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hi, thx for stopping by my blog. Wish I'd understand your comment lol!!! Come by again :)

    xo Emma
    www.fromcitytocity-emm.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. enjoin the fest :)
    thanks for your visit!!
    kisses

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Love this post, very interesting. My favourite is Metronomy, I love them!
    http://spanish-parisienne.over-blog.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. cool)) like it)))
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Lovely post, and lovely blog!
    Wanna follow each other in GFC and Bloglovin’?
    Let me know!
    xoxoxo

    www.cmgvb.com
    www.cmgvb.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Hoe gaat het met je Ilse? Ik mis je blogjes!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

hoi ♥