20110202

EVENT // AIFW #3

I don't know how they did it, but these fresh new designers kept on surprising me with their collections last week! This is already part three of my report on AIFW and it's still about newbies! Amazing right?

And in my opinion, you're about to see one of the highlights of the fashion graduates collections. The Elise Kim show was my favorite by far, because her view on using fabric is beyond amazing! She didn't design mere clothes with her amazing fabrics.. She created artwork, pure artwork. I love people who think out of the box!






Love the 'woven' jackets and dresses, a piece like that would make the perfect eyecatcher on a party! By combining these extravagant pieces with more toned down, nicely tailored basics, Elise Kim succeeded in creating a collection that would definitely fit into my closet.







..What do you think of it, would you wear Elise Kim's pieces?

Back tomorrow with the last show of that night! Aren't you proud of me for posting this regularly? Haha!

See you soon dearies.

Follow COI through FACEBOOK and TWITTER!

25 opmerkingen:

  1. love the details of this collection!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh wow,I think it is really beautiful.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wauw, fantastische collectie (voor zover ik het nu kan zien), alle drie zijn ze mooi trouwens ;)
    Dankje, ennu je hebt een leuke blog, ik vind je turban mooi (zoek ook al lang zoiets, kun je me de link van de verkoper geven?(A)) xxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. gorgeous stunning collection! I love all this project! amazing clothes! I must have someting like the pants from the first photos! beautiful@

    greetings from
    http://mikalafashion.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Ow haha ik dacht dat je in de buurt van Rotterdam woonde =$
    Ow echt? Hoe heeft ze dat voor elkaar gekregen, het was echt loaded he? Ben je nog wel op de afterparty gebleven? Er waren echt veel bloggers!
    Heb nooit iets over een reunie gehoord -denk ik?! haha- zou wel grappig geweest zijn, als het maar niet meer op de catwalk is haha!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. gorgeous collection!

    i love the first outfit <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. oh, blue leather(?) pants FTW!!!
    the collection is full of textures i like that a-LOT nice blog (:
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. I would. I am dead serious, her stuff is the shiz <3 Good on her. Jacket in image #2 is just beautiful.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Thank you for the compliments:)! How sweet! The 5th picture isnt my design, its Ellis Biemans:).

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. i think all the pieces are really beautiful too, i really love the cape shirt, id love one like that.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Wauw..echt een PRACHTIGE collectie zeg!

    Love Nanne
    www.fashiablee.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Wow er zitten echt hele leuke stukken bij.

    Ja he, very matching, heb het ook al gedacht :D
    feestje was trouwens echt geweldig

    x Je suis Sophie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. amazing pictures and creations!! congrats for this amazing post!!!

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. love the detail in every piece! Very inspiring!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. wow this collection is crazy- the designer seems super talented! Loving the textured cape/jacket, I'd totally wear that.

    thanks for stopping by :)
    http://www.materialtherapy.blogspot.com/

    x.S

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. Gij zijt zo goed bezig met bloggen!
    Deze vind ik ook heel mooi, dat jurkje op de 4de foto: prachtig!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  17. I am following you no via Twitter babe
    that is @mistytewest!!!!

    I so love the dresses and the jackets too...so beautiful, I really love the hair and make-up too

    Kisses
    Sweet
    PensandLens

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  18. @Elise

    Hi!! Thank you so much, I really enjoyed watching your show! Hope you like the pictures. I really don't know how that picture got mixed up with your collection, thanks for telling I've fixed it straight away :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  19. Realy like the dress in the fourth picture, the mixture of materials and patterns is fab!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

hoi ♥