1. the view from our room in the early morning.. I really loved the place we were staying in the morning.
2. a lantern at Champs Elysées that caught my attention. Dutch lanterns are plain grey.
3. our balcony.
4. me in front of l'Arc de Triompe..
5. ..wearing H&M trend trousers, random lace top & leather jacket, stupid flats, wet socks and a ZARA bag.
6. lovely veggie pasta for dinner with tomato and a creamy sauce.
7. my love didn't like the local food and went for chicken..
8. ..he did enjoy the crème brulée a lot. does anyone know that part of le fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain in which is stated that Amélie just loves to crack the upper layer of her crème brulée? I totally know the feeling.
9. our day ended with watching Astérix et Obélix in French.. indulging in childhood memories!