20120515

Acoustic waves I










MORE THAN LONGITUDINAL WAVES

Music is more than just a bunch of longitudinal waves made out of adiabatic compression and decompression. It's not about whether you can dance to it on your Friday night out (although I will probably take that back after a few wodka-coke shots). A striking chord. A fragile female voice singing of life, love or death - stretching out the personality of the woman behind that voice naked in front of the audience. A perfect synergy of several instruments, may it be analogue or digital ones, resulting in a musical climax that gives you goosebumps.
Good music is more than vibrations in the air. With the right elements, the acoustic waves will vibrate their way straight through your heart, leaving behind a trail of a thousand emotions.

From now on, I will bundle the songs that I always used to add to my posts into a new category called Acoustic waves.

Today's theme is the fresh Spring rain that has been falling down on us for some time now. I really don't mind rain. Depending on your mood, you can see it as a gloomy thing or a process of coming clear.

I would love to hear your opinion on the songs. I also love discovering new music so feel free to share your favorites! Enjoy!


PS. Take a look at the new homepage, I edited and improved some bits and bobs. It's really awesommme.




Follow COI through BLOGLOVIN', FACEBOOK and TWITTER




3 opmerkingen:

  1. heel mooi !
    hou van andere muziek ontdekken

    New outfit post- if the weapon is your love i got my hands up!
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. You have a lovely blog!! :)

    I invite you to...

    Fashion room lounge

    A chic kiss ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

hoi ♥